We appreciate the opportunity to give local residents an outlet to get fresh air and exercise in a safe environment. We pride ourselves in providing somewhere for our guests and employees to enjoy the game of golf, and we are open with some very important changes designed to limit contact, transactions, and touch points to ensure everyone's safety.
Please review these Frequently Asked Questions before calling the course.
Are you walking or riding?
We are allowing walking at Sylvan Glen and riding tee times at both clubs. Single rider carts are available on request. All golf carts and pull carts are sanitized before and after use.
Can I walk up and play?
We ask that all tee times be booked ahead of time. If you don’t have a tee time booked, you may not be allowed to play. We cannot have groups of people waiting for walk up play to be available.
How can I book a tee time?
- All tee times must be booked ahead of time. The easiest on our staff is to book and pay in one transaction in our online booking engines:
Sanctuary Lake booking engine
Sylvan Glen booking engine
- Tee times can also be made by calling our reservation service at 248.619.7600.
How do I get a refund if I need?
If for any reason you cannot make your tee time, and you booked it through our website, please log in to the online booking engine to cancel and receive a refund. If you booked directly on GolfNow you will need to cancel on their website. If those options are not possible, or you run into an issue, please email us at email@example.com with the name, date and time of your reservation.
What has been done to limit grouping and touch points?
- The clubhouses are open to guests at this time – this includes use of the restrooms at Sanctuary Lake. The temporary clubhouse at Sylvan Glen is limited to one guest inside at a time.
- The courses have been set up to limit touch points by removing; bunker rakes, sand bottles, water coolers, ball washers, etc. The cups have been set up to stop the balls from going entirely into the hole for touchless retrieval.
- Rental clubs are currently not available for use.
What should I know when I go play?
Please arrive only 15-20 minutes early to avoid creating any large groups. Once at the course you may go to directly to the starter to verify pre-payment and check-in. You may also go into the Pro Shop at Sanctuary or the temporary trailer clubhouse at Sylvan to purchase food, drinks, merchandise and to check in. Beverage cart service will be available during peak times.
Please check your temperature before leaving your house and stay home if you are sick. Social Distancing is practiced in all areas of our facility and should be practiced on the golf course as well. Do not share clubs and golf equipment with your playing partners or congregate with them in the parking lot before or after your round.
Are the driving range and putting green open?
The driving range at Sanctuary Lake remains open with all stalls set at least 6 feet apart, and the putting greens at both courses are open. Range baskets are to be returned to the Pro Shop window for the staff to disinfect. Please keep 6 feet of space from anyone else on the putting greens.
Are the restrooms open?
The restrooms in the clubhouses and on the course are open.
What about Pipers Pub at Sanctuary Lake?
- Indoor seating is limited to 50% capacity.
- A portion of the bar has been reserved for walk up transactions only.
- All beverages and alcohol are available for purchase, and the food selection has been limited.
- All flatware will be single use, and condiments will be available in single serving packets only.
- You may order and pay for food and drinks for contactless on-course delivery in our app to be delivered via the beverage cart during peak times - Download Our App
What about outings and events?
All our golf outings have been adjusted to the appropriate group size allowed. If you would like more information on golf outings please contact our golf shop staff.